[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Frolich (Frelich) of Central Poland,probably Warsaw area

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu May 6 00:46:08 PDT 2004

Kenneth,

There are a few research options available to you.

First, obtain the marriage licence or record.  There are microfilmed records
of Marriage Licences for East St. Louis, Ill.    The licence should mention
parents names plus place of birth.
Second, get copy of the death record, or obituary notice - there may be
mention of place of birth.
Third,  look for Sophia on passenger lists.   You will have to be creative
with the name spellings when searching.

Look for the Krawczyk family in the 1920 Federal Census.  Most LDS Family
History Centers have free access to Ancestry.com  but may charge a nominal
sum for internet time.

Rose Ingram.

"kenneth krawczyk" wrote

> This German name was the maiden name of my Grandmother, Sophia (Zophia)
> Frelich (Frolich), who never spoke anything but Polish until she died.
Her