[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Berestechko, Horokhiv,Volyn', Ukraine

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun May 16 07:44:04 PDT 2004

I regret that I cannot help with detailed contact information.

However, I have confirmed that there is a Holy Trinity (In Ukrainian,
Troyitsky ) Church in Berestechko - see
http://pages.prodigy.net/euroscope/other_places.html

Perhaps that is all that is needed to have telephone information track it
down.  It is not a huge city - only several thousand people live there.

At 10:54 PM 15/05/2004 -0400, cjensen wrote:
>A newcomer to genealogy has an urgent request.
>
>Michael's mother is in an nursing home in failing health . She has asked him
>to find out where her mother is buried. The death occured  in 1970. It looks
>like
>the burial took place at the church in Berestechko, Horokhiv,Volyn',
>Ukraine.
>(formerly Parafja Beresteczko, Wolyn)
>I think the church is The Trinity.
>
>Does anyone have access to the proper information regarding the church and
>priest?  Michael is going to have a volunteer at the local Ukrainian
>cultural center make a call to the parish priest.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Ceil

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca