[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth record from Germany

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon May 17 10:26:12 PDT 2004

Annegret,

Sorry, I do not know much, and my friend does not either.  Per my friend's
grandmother who is no longer living, the place is supposed to be Rhoden,
near Bremen.  I do not know if her grandmother told her so she wrote it
down the way she heard it, or if her grandmother wrote it down for her.  I
will have to check further.  The date of birth is for Maria Sophia
Kolkhorst, and is 9 Jan 1870.

Gary