[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth record from Germany

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon May 17 13:31:36 PDT 2004

Margrit,

Thanks.  Based on a look again at the map, and the hint from you and
Dieter, it appears that Rahden is the correct place.  I am having my friend
look at the parish records, which are extensively listed in the Family
History IGI, and see if this is the correct place, but it appears that it
is.  My friend will likely need to assemble families from the IGI data, but
it would appear that she got very lucky to have all of you around.

Thanks again to all.

Gary