[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Digital Images of Sompolno FHL films

Ted & Tricia Streibel tatstreibel at shaw.ca
Sun May 30 16:34:07 PDT 2004

Dear Elaine,
 Thank you so much for sending the Somplona film.  Unfortunately, I wasn't
able to open it up even though I tried and tried.  I even got our
computer-able son to try but no success.  I'm not sure if this film would
have our relatives on it or not, but I wanted to check.  Where is Sompolna?
Our families came from Volhynia, Romania and the Bessarabian areas, and
possibly the Schelsian region.  I do appreciate your thoughtfulness in
trying to help.
Thanks,
Tricia