[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WARSAW ARCHIVES

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 2 17:40:51 PST 2004

You are correct, he may have been born elsewhere.

Mueller in cyrillic should look something like  "Myllep" and if you are
lucky the entries may have Mueller written with the Roman alpahabet in
brackets () after the name.

There are several websites with the Russian Alphabet plus several pricey but
good books published on this topic.  Another inexpensive route would be to
check with our local public library for the booklet entitled "Russian
Language Documents from Russian Poland" by Johnathan D. Shea, published
about 1989.  It's a good starter booklet!

It contains the Russian alphabet with the Polish and Engligh equivalent;
gives the cardinal and ordinal numbers in written form; lists the months;
has some useful maps, and other interesting stuff.    :-)

Rose Ingram

From: "Michael