[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: WARSAW ARCHIVES Mueller-Roks

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 3 12:17:39 PST 2004

Mike,

The Polish State Archives "on-line catalog" is better known as the Pradziad
database.  The website can be found at
http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.eng.php

Simply type in Secymin in the first blank box and click search.  When the
search results are displayed, click the word 'more' in the line for births.
The next page will show you the correct branch archive to contact.  Lucky
you they also have an email address.

You will notice there is no mention of any records between 1881 and 1903
which the LDS have filmed.  It's possible the Archives missed adding these
years and showing them filmed.

Rose Ingram

From: "Michael