[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Poland

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Sat Nov 6 09:39:32 PST 2004

Justin,

in case you are looking for Lutheran parishes:

Lipowiec and Wola Mlocka both near Ciechanow/Zichenau had belonged to
the parish of Przasnysz (founded in 1835). There are two places called
Lipowiec in that area.

Wloclawek/Leslau was a parish since 1821. Wloclawek never belonged to
Lipno, which had been a different parish.

Rakowo is a small village at the Vistula which belonged to the parish
of Wyszogrod.

If you can read German texts, I can send you descriptions of the
parishes Wloclawek and Przasnysz.
Wloclawek is a city and you find information and pictures using
Google.
You can find some information about the parish of Wyszogrod on
http://www.upstreamvistula.org/Parishes/Parishes.htm.
See also the 'Place Names' Section.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards