[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Appreciation

abelreg at shaw.ca abelreg at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 10 11:34:23 PST 2004

What a great bunch of people there are on this list.

Thanks to all who responded to my request for a translation of a Russian
document...marriage certificate.The results are truly amazing.  I know now
that we were using an incorrect date of marriage; research is difficult enough
with the 'right' one!!

And to Justin Dingman: on 5 Nov you listed -

Family names: FREIHEIT, SCHULTZ, GERDEL, LUCHS, WITT, KUGLER, KARO(H),
> FERCHAU.

I am interested in seeing if we have a GERDEL connection but my emails to you
keep bouncing back. Please contact me at abelreg at shaw.ca

Elaine Regier