[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] re: surname hennig where do i look?

Donna Baxmeyer torhaus at telus.net
Thu Nov 18 14:10:52 PST 2004

Hello Listers and Mr. Gitzel;
    I'd like to help your search and will check with our Official web site
at: www.ahsgr.org based in Lincoln Nebraska for any other archives online.
Perhaps the records you need might be in the Engels Archives or the Saratov
Archives?  I shall look and forward to the list.
Thank you for sharing Mr. Gitzel; many of our Chapter members had ancestors
in that area also; help isn't too far away!  Please hang in there and warm
regards to all;
Donna Baxmeyer
torhaus at telus.net

President, Edmonton & District Chapter AHSGR-I
AHSGR-I Life Member
IFAHSGR Board of Trustees
IFAHSGR Fund Raising and Grants Chair
Alberta Genealogical Society Member
The Historical Society of Germans from Poland and Volhynia Member