[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Baptists

richard benert benovich at imt.net
Sat Nov 20 13:49:10 PST 2004

Kupsch is indeed the standard work.  There is also the older Geschichte der
Baptisten in Russisch-Polen von 1854 bis 1874 by G. Liebert.  Also Edward
Hornbacher's Hundert Jahre Deutscher Baptismus in Russland.  Also Robert L.
Kluttig's Geschichte der deutschen Baptisten in Polen von 1858 - 1945.
They're all miserably hard to get.  I got Liebert and Hornbacher on
microfilm from the Historical Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention.

Dick Benert