[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lomza records

Gary and Rhonda garynrho at rraz.net
Sat Nov 20 20:05:51 PST 2004

I have just received my first film from Poland at the FHC I will have access
to for the little while and I need a little help.
I am searching for the surname Litz/Lietz/Lic and am wondering
about the Cyrillic letters I should be looking for.

Is there someone who can me or scan me what the handwritten script would
look like for the Litz name and its variants.

I think I have figured out the first name Robert will look sort of like "
Po6epm"  (using an English key board that's as close as I can get).  The
Litz part is what is throwing me because of the TZ..
Any takers???
look forward to whatever assistance can be provided
Thank you
Rhonda Simpson