[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] NEED NAMES, PLEASE

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sun Nov 21 13:59:31 PST 2004

To prevent the spread of viruses, we do not permit posting of attachments
to the mailing list.

You will have to extract the information and post it as typed text or
invite people willing to help to receive the attachments via personal email
rather than through the list.

At 02:20 PM 21/11/2004, ResearchWBCP at aol.com wrote:
>When my father returned from WWII  he returned with pictures that had been
>taken at wartime, does anyone recognize  the following names and where
>they were
>taken?

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html