Fw: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Kryszullen

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Thu Nov 25 22:34:07 PST 2004

From: "Howard Krushel" <krushelh at telus.net>
To: <Hakimk2 at aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Kryszullen

 Harold:
 The name of the village of Kryszullen was changed to Narwickau in 1938 and
 apparently it was destroyed in 1944/45. It was served by the church in
 Eydtkuhnen(changed to Eydtkau and now Chernysevskoe in the Russian part of
 East Prussia);
 If you travel straight eastward from Koenigsberg/Kaliningrad past
 Insterburg, Gumbinnen, Ebenrode(once called Stallupoenen) you will come to
 Eydtkau right on the old East Prussian border. Kryszullen/Narwickau was
 located on the same road running east/west, just 4 miles west of Eydtkau.
 Howard Krushel