[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tischler

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 06:05:47 PST 2004

I was out yesterday because us Americans were celebrating Thanksgiving but Otto led you correctly on what Tischler means. It's common meaning would be a joiner or furniture maker (not just table maker). Also if the word was capitalized that probably wouldn't indicate anything. In German nouns are always capitalized.

Delores Stevens <deloresstevens at sasktel.net> wrote:Thank you to all who replied with regards to the meaning of Tischler. Love
that I can get help when I ask, also feel inadequate that I do not read or
write german.

Delores