[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] A special thanks to a SGGEE member:

ResearchWBCP at aol.com ResearchWBCP at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 14:58:48 PDT 2004

A special thanks to  a SGGEE member:
Our son had posted, a portion of  the history written by his Grandfather
regarding his life in Poland before  coming to Canada in 1926, on his web
site,
What a pleasant surprise,  Thursday, January 16, 2003, Karl Krueger contacted
our son that he had read the  story and his parents also lived near Chelm,
Poland before WWWII.  Karl felt that there was a very close  tie with his
family
and ours.
Since that day we have been in  contact with Karl via e-mails.
We are truly grateful to Karl for  his help in locating many family members.
Mathilda - Germany
Ottille b Germany
Editha b Germany
Edith b Germany
Dorothy b USA
Debra b USA
Mantie b Canada
With the help of Karl we now have  Documents & Pictures from the Poland EWZ
micro/film recorded in 1940 that  include pictures and documents for family
members of my husbandbs mother, making  this family complete.
With out your help this would not  have been possible.
THANKS KARL b&
SincerelyArnold  & Bea