[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Requesting help from our readers with a little survey

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Oct 25 09:37:45 PDT 2004

SGGEE is currently considering a revamp and upgrade to its website.  To
prepare for that, it will help us to know how many of you are still using
older versions of browsers.  If you respond to this message, please do NOT
send it to the mailing list.  Simply reply to me personally.

Not everyone needs to respond to this survey.  If you fit any of the
categories below, please DO respond.  Your input is critical in styling a
webpage that will meet the ability of most of our members to read it properly.

To determine the version numbers referenced below, open your browser, click
"Help", then click "About . . .".

If you have time, you may also include a brief explanation of why you
continue to use the older product rather than upgrading to a newer one.

---------------------------------
If your browser of choice is EXPLORER and older than version 5.5 (smaller
number), please let us know what it is.
---------------------------------

---------------------------------
If your browser of choice is NETSCAPE and older than version 6.0 (smaller
number), please let us know what it is.
---------------------------------

---------------------------------
If you use any Apple / Macintosh product, please advise the name and
version number of your browser.

If you use any other browser regularly, (such as Opera), please advise the
name and version number.

Thank you for your help.  We can't offer a prize for responding but your
input is greatly appreciated.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html