[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] search for ancestors in the district of Radomsko

"Marcus König" koenig.balduin at t-online.de
Fri Oct 29 09:00:00 PDT 2004

Hello,
my name is Marcus Kvnig. I'm from Jena (Germany) and I look for my ancestors in the district of Radomsko,  especially in the villages Boguslawow, Jackow, Mysliwczow, Michalpol, Feliksow, Teodorow, Krery, Krzetow and Przybyszow, but I interested in all German Families in this district and so I have scanned (together with my aunt) the parochial registers of Dziepolc between 1841 and 1876 for PC. If anybody need some information from these register, I will have a look.
The surnames of my direct ancestors are Berger, Bilau, Eichberg, Eisen, Fischer, Fvrster, Friedrich, Gebauer, Gr|ger, Gr|nspan, G|ring, Gutsch, Hase, Hoffmann, Jede, Kirsch, Kluske, Kriese, Kropf, Kuhnert, Mittelstddt, Rosenthal, Weide, Wei_, Zeugner.
If anyone have information about this district or the German people, who lived there, it would be very nice, if you answer me.

Marcus Kvnig