[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ

jackmilner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 6 08:37:40 PDT 2004

Hello Roger,

Here are a couple of links for you to look at.   They may help you
better understand  what the EWZ files are all about.

Jack M.

    * A description of the EWZ files with links.

                    http://www.genealogienetz.de/reg/DEU/ewz.html

    * Another excellent description of the EWZ Files at this site.

                    http://old.mbconf.ca/old/historian/98-09/feature-2.html

    * EWZ Researchers:    Tom Stangl and Janice Huber-Stangl

                http://www.odessa3.org/collections/articles/berlin.html

Please Note:   My e-mail is protected by Norton AntiVirus 2002 to
control the risk of receiving or forwarding a virus.