[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: SGGEE area coverage-Mazowieckie?

JanKohl57 at aol.com JanKohl57 at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 18:43:14 PDT 2004

When I first signed onto the SGGEE  there was some discussion surrounding my
maternal grandfathers name  DREGER(Rudolph), and Grandmothers name
MEISSNER(Amalia).   They had settled in Zyrardow,  Mazowieckie Poland,  and Piaski(not
sure which one) region.  My grt grandparents and 2 grt uncles were put in either
work camps or concentration camps(they escaped).  I have been following you
for several months now, and was ready to mail a query, when I see that mainly
your interests are the  Volhynia Region.  Is there another website that I
should be following that Iam not aware of? If someone could advise I would greatly
appreciate it. Thanks much  Janine  jankohl57 at aol.com