[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE area coverage-Mazowieckie?

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 6 18:58:37 PDT 2004

You are in the right place, Janine.  Sometimes our discussion gets weighted
to the Volhynian side of our interests but at other times it will sway back
to Russian Poland.  I think the website itself is fairly well balanced
between the two and certainly our research and extraction programs are
heavily weighted towards the Russian Poland side.

At 07:43 PM 06/09/2004, JanKohl57 at aol.com wrote:
>When I first signed onto the SGGEE  there was some discussion surrounding my
>maternal grandfathers name  DREGER(Rudolph), and Grandmothers name
>MEISSNER(Amalia).   They had settled in Zyrardow,  Mazowieckie
>Poland,  and Piaski(not
>sure which one) region.  My grt grandparents and 2 grt uncles were put in
>either
>work camps or concentration camps(they escaped).  I have been following you
>for several months now, and was ready to mail a query, when I see that mainly
>your interests are the  Volhynia Region.  Is there another website that I
>should be following that Iam not aware of? If someone could advise I would
>greatly
>appreciate it. Thanks much  Janine  jankohl57 at aol.com

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca