[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Life in Volhynia

Claudia Kittel dougclau at cybertime.net
Thu Sep 9 11:58:55 PDT 2004

I can remember when I first married in 1962; my in-laws lived downstairs, and they would have friends over to play this very wild and crazy game.  They would get all excited and pound on the table, and this would go on all night.  This was in one of the many suburbs of Milwaukee, in which there were a lot of the German-Polish heritage.  Brings back memories.
Claudia Kittel
From: G|nther Bvhm <GHBoehm at ish.de>
Date:  Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:40:20 +0200