[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emanuel Pastrik aus Josefin Kreis Luck ( Luzk )

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Sep 20 14:57:20 PDT 2004

This person does not subscribe to our list.   If you can help, please
respond directly to her at  UtaPastrik at aol.com

-------------------------------------
Do you have any information about Emanuel Pastrik from
Oschuetz  /  Eichenbrueck, born 22 Oct 1890 in Josefin  [ Luck region ]  or
can you put me in contact with someone who can help further?

With friendly greetings,

Uta Pastrik
-------------------------------------

Haben Sie Informationen |ber Emanuel Pastrik, in Oschuetz/Eichenbrueck,
geboren am 22.10.1890 in Josefin oder koennen Sie mir weitere
Ansprechpartner nennen?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Uta Pastrik

Absender:

Uta Pastrik
Uhlandstrasse 30
37120 Bovenden
Germany

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html