[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Place

My Ancestors my_ancestors at telus.net
Mon Sep 20 19:57:12 PDT 2004

 I have found the location of this place from some Protowka death records that
were extracted for me from the Zhitomir archives. It mentions this August
Thiede's place of birth in his death record, which is unusal. It is a
translation from Russian into English and so may be an approximation. Does
anyone know if any of the Lutheran records from this area have been extracted?
The year of interest would be 1844. The closest that I could locate on Jerry
Frank's SGGEE maps was a place called Brzeziny just east of Lodz. If this is
the Gubernia, is there a gubernia map which would show the various villages
that would comprise the area.
Brzhezin, Perakovskaya Gubernia

Thanks

Dwayne