[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] family HOLZ from Josephin near Luzk

"Gerhard König" Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Wed Sep 29 15:33:26 PDT 2004

Alfred Holz - Al.holz at web.de - in Germany search:

Informations about his grandfather Lorenz Eduard HOLZ * 1903 in Josephin
near Luzk, he was the youngest child in the family of Johann HOLZ and Anna
SELENT. Three brothers or sisters emigrated to America. Lorenz Eduard HOLZ
married Olga POPKO in Josephin and died in 1945 during the WWII.

If someone can help, please write in our forum an answer.
- go to this article:
http://f27.parsimony.net/forum66914/messages/2261.htm
- Click on the "Reply" - Button
- write your message (without password) ... you can write in English, our
group members will try to translate it
- click the "Preview" - Button to prove your message and
- click the "Submit" - Button to send your message

Gerhard
member of the wolhynien.de team

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail