[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tittelmeier, Heinrich/Rudolph

bonnie foster brf4622003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 06:01:25 PDT 2004

My great grandfather and grandfather left Volhynia and
went to Canada in 1910 via the Missler Agency .  They
were on the Prinz Adalbert and landed in Quebec City.
So far I have only found one reference to my great
great grandfather Johann Tittelmejer(Tittelmeier)
concerning his second marriage to Christine Oswald b.
1847 in Wladyslanow may 8 1870 in Radom.   Johann was
formally married to the widow Amelia Kinsler.  Their
only son was Heinrich, and family rumor has him born
in Stuttguart.  Also inn this certificate, Christine's
parents are listed as Pilip Oswald b. 1819 and
Margarete Probekb1827.  Johann's parents are listed as
Peter Titelejer, and Katharina Hintz.
If any of these names tigger some help I will be so
happy!  The Tittelmeiers are disappearing!  Bonnie Foster

=====