[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERLIN ARCHIVES LETTER TRANSLATED

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 1 08:53:51 PDT 2005

I would doubt that they made such an exception but I suppose that
anything is possible.  It is also possible that there was a duplicate
set of books - one in Russian for the government  (so far not found
and not filmed by the LDS) and another for the local church in German
and/or Polish.

Only way to find out for sure is to order the copies of the records.