[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERLIN ARCHIVES LETTER TRANSLATED

richard benert benovich at imt.net
Mon Aug 1 22:29:59 PDT 2005

I am also now very sure that Paul is right.  I've deleted the original
German letter to Mike, so I can't check it again, but I'm quite sure that
when it said that "they" were in Polish, it was referring to the copies, not
to the originals.  If I had done a better translating job, perhaps this
confusion wouldn't have happened.  Verzeihen Sie, bitte.

Dick B.