[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERLIN ARCHIVES LETTER TRANSLATED

margaret pillango at nwonline.net
Tue Aug 2 09:51:38 PDT 2005

I had a similar experience.  I was researching my mother's birth.  She was
born in 1889 in Hungary.  However when I finally got a copy of her birth
certificate it was in Romanian.  The area she was born is now Romania,
however we have since had research done and the original records are
in Hungarian but since it is now Romania that's what language the paper was
written in.   I was disappointed but
at least I got a copy of her birth what ever language it was written in.
Margaret