[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERLIN ARCHIVES LETTER TRANSLATED

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 18:17:03 PDT 2005

Mike
    I have received three birth records from  the EZAB for the Lipno parish
dated 1885, 1887 and 1890 all in Russian  Cyrillic.  I know these are not
confirmation records but they were entered  by the parish pastor.  The only other
records I have that would come  into play, would be 1868 and 1869, from the
Lipno parish, they  were entered in Polish.  I'm not quite sure if this info is
relevant  to your subject or not, I figured I would throw it out there  anyway.

Erik