[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans to America Look Up, Please

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 17:49:25 PDT 2005

I am just beginning research on my husbands families of SCHULTZ, ELLERBRUCH,
GROENKE AND DOWEIDT. I would greatly appreciate IT if someone could do a
lookup in the Germans to America books.

Wilhelm Schultz b. abt. 1852 in Pomerania Germany and Johanna Marie
Friedericke Giertz Schultz b. 10/4/1850 inPomerania Germany.  They came to the United
States after 1875 with at least one son, Wilhelm Johann Christian Fredrick
Schultz b. 3/21/1876 b. Hamburg Germany.

Dieterick Ellerbruch b. 12/25/1850 in Hannover Germany and Maria Steinbeck
Ellerbruch b. 5/21/1854 Hannover, Germany.  They came to the United States after
1881 with at least one daughter, Maria Sopha Margaretha Ellerbruch b.
2/27/1881 in Hannover, Germany.

Thanks,
Janice Schultz
jschu9014 at aol.com