[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Berestovitz - I am a lucky guy

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Fri Aug 5 18:46:11 PDT 2005

Bill:
You are indeed lucky, not only to be working in Hawaii but to also have a
second set of Kantor books of interest; the Marzelinhof (Maszcza)Kantor
books were intact and in the Civil Records Office in Warsaw in 1997(perhaps
they are now in the Archives); Births 1861- 1904; Marr.banns 1862 - 1881;
Deaths 1861 - 1909.
Howard Krushel