[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian event in Germany

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Sun Aug 21 17:55:00 PDT 2005

--- for your information ---

Dear researcher,

in few days we celebrate at the 3. September 2005 the museum celebration of
the Volhynian native museum in Linstow, Mecklenburg. The Volhynian
Historical Association has its 30. Birthday. Guests are at any time welcome.
Further informations you can read here (in German):

http://umsiedlermuseum.wolhynien.de/einladung2005.htm

This event in Linstow is every year on first Saturday in September.
Overnight accomodation can be booked on a long-term basis. Here a selection:

http://www.krakow-am-see.de/290.HTML

With the keyword "Wolhynien" guests can receive special prices in Linstow:
"Van der Falk Resort" (20% discount) and in Krakow am See: "Nordischer Hof"
(10% discount).

The members of our researcher group you can see in our known white t-shirts.
It can be, that you have see the same shirts in St. Paul, Minnesota at the
last weekend ... but most of us had to go to the work and we could not
participate in your event in the States.

If someone want to write us, please use the adress of the museum in Linstow
or this Email-adress: umsiedlermuseum at wolhynien.de

Gerhard

--
Historical Society - www.HistorischerVerein.wolhynien.de