[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EZAB No records for Kreis Guben Brandenburg

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 2 07:32:04 PST 2005

I received the response below from EZAB on inquiry for a 1905-06 birth in
Jaulitz/Jalowice Kreis Guben, Brandenburg. Here is a Google translation

Dear Mr. McHenry, unfortunately we must communicate to you that no church
books of the Evangelist church municipality - S t A r z e D D e l,
responsibly for Jaulitz, circle Guben/Brandenburg, with us to be present.
Over the whereabouts of the church books we do not have information.
Documents of the responsible register office Starzeddel (births, marrying,
deaths 1876-1944) are kept in the following place:  Register office I
Rueckerstr.  9 10119 Berlin the register office I is however no
genealogische mechanism;  Entries are picked out there usually only for
official purposes, and only, if the exact date of the case of person
condition admits is.

Anybody familiar with this registry office mentioned?

                                        Mike