[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: EZAB No records for Kreis Guben Brandenburg

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 2 15:44:31 PST 2005

Thanks Oliver

I'm only a nephew. My Aunt's daughter is still living though. What proof
would she need to prove she is her daughter? Will an American birth
certificate do? Do they have a web site?


-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
GuentherO at aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:03 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: EZAB No records for Kreis Guben

Hello Mike,
yes I know this registration office and found the entries of ezab about  
Jaulitz and Starzeddel.
It is right, they have got these records of 1874 - 1944 of  Starzeddel.
You should send your questions to this office and you will get answer
6 - 8 weeks.
Unfortunally the civil rights in Germany allow an answer only to members of

family in direct line !
Sorry, it is very importent to know.
But if you are researching in direct line you will get an answer. There is  
no doubt.
A copy of a certification costs 7 € additional the postage.
Hope it helps.
Best regards and good luck.
Oliver Guenther
Berlin, Germany

More information about the Ger-Poland-Volhynia mailing list