[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish land records

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 13:09:50 PST 2005

They should be in the EWZ files. EWZ registered all ethnic Germans that were resettled to western Poland. Since it was 1940 I assume Kostopol is still far enough west that they were in Polish Volhynia meaning they should be found in EWZ52. This should have some information concerning the location they were resettled to. My experience has been that many people from Polish Volhynia did not end up far west in Warthegau but actually further east like around Zgierz and Lodz.

  http://www.genealogyunlimited.com/daveobee/ewzmain.html

RM <millerro at gmail.com> wrote:
  My mom's family was relocated to Wielun Poland from Rudinka (Rudenka, near
Kostopol) Volhynia in early 1940. They were relocated to a farm. I was
wondering if there are any land records showing where this land would have
been?