[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] pedigree database

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Dec 18 22:18:38 PST 2005

Kristen,

As I enter data received from members in the Pedigree Database, I
assign their SGGEE member ID to their data as a source.    As I enter
data received from any of our members who research a specific area of
records, I assign an SGGEExxx identification number for that
data.   This data is different than member data, because it always
relates to a specific body of data, usually original data, that is
much broader in scope than data for a specific member.  The data
usually covers an entire parish, or a group of records like the
EWZ.   We do not list who the contributor of that SGGEExxx data is
because we would rather have you send an email to databases at sggee.org
to find particulars on that data from someone at that email
address.   The purpose of that diversion is to allow the person who
compiled that SGGEExxx database to continue on with other research
and not have to stop and answer questions about the
data.     SGGEE018 happens to be a compilation of original records
from Lublin parish.

Gary Warner
SGGEE