[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deograti or Deograto

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 29 10:47:35 PST 2005

Thank you Guenther.

I have seen all three versions of the latin name used.  About 2 or three
times I have seen (Gottlieb) written in brackets after the latin name.
Then in later one in the records the name Boguslai is written, which I
believe is Gottfried, for the same person (the father in a birth record).
About twice have I seen Bogumil written.

I think the Catholic clergy were not careful or wrote their own version.

Rose Ingram

From: "Günther Böhm"