[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Reading polish church records

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 2 21:36:37 PST 2005

Frazin's book is excellent. Two others worthy of note are In Their Words, by
William Hoffman and Jonathan Shea; and Polish Parish Records of the Roman
Catholic Church, which despite the title can often be a great help to
researchers using Lutheran records as well. All of these go well beyond the
basic information offered in the Family History Centre guide (not that I am
criticizing what the FHC has, becuase it has enough to get most people
started).

Dave Obee