[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Definition on ARTISANS in Poland

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 3 14:18:25 PST 2005

    The strict dictionary definition of an artisan is a skilled workman or craftsman.  I think anyone that is good at their profession would fit that category but the term probably would apply more aptly to someone using their hands skillfully to earn a living

John Marsch

  I received an email via the Ger-Poland-Volhynia ListServeList that said an Artisan is a noble profession.

  Gilda