[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mager Family stories: Petrykiw, Ternopol area

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Wed Feb 9 08:51:38 PST 2005

Randi,

Regarding the name Riske, my grandmother was a Riske from Anielowka,
northwest of Lutsk, Volhynia.  She married Daniel Stein and the family
migrated to Canada in 1912.  There was a story about having to leave during
the night as well, but I do not have many details.  My Riske line lived in
the Chodecz, Poland area before migrating to Volhynia in the 1870s.  I am
interested in exploring any connection with your Riske.

Dick Stein