[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia Villages

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 16 17:41:09 PST 2005

Thanks John.  This makes sense.

I was also looking at some other notes I just found - the birth place on
this scrap of paper for Edward Lips is given as Novagarde, Wolinien which
would probably be 'Nowograd Wolynsk'.  I wonder if 'Bularka' is some place
close.

And yes we found Edward Lips' 1925 death in Manitoba will be ordering the
death record.
Rose