[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gut Neuhof/Westpreussen

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 20 13:56:09 PST 2005

At 07:47 AM 20/02/2005, Greg Mason wrote:
>I am trying to determine where the Estate Neuhof was located in West
>Prussia in 1945.  If anyone has any ideas on either the location, or where
>I could research to determine same, I would be most appreciative. Thanks
>Greg Mason

A Gut is an estate and a Hof is a yard.  This might make it very difficult
to track down because you are looking for the "Estate New Yard".  the best
resource for this might be http://www.kartenmeister.com .  Unfortunately
the site is down right now so I could not check.  Try there again in a day
or two to see if it is listed.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca