[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] surname Schmalz, Ehmann ( Eimann ) place Plotzk

Klaus - Guenter Leiss LeissKG at web.de
Thu Feb 24 16:29:13 PST 2005

Hi Albert,
thanks for the Info.
> Hi Klauss,
>
> Brzeznica is in the Plonsk region.
>
> The marriage of August Schmalz and Kristine Katharine Ehmann was
> recorded  at Plonsk 22 Oct 1871 (fillm 1191931 item 16, 1871 #10).
> This marriage  will show up in the next update to the database. Both
> of these individuals are  already in the SGGEE001r5 database available
> to members (and you are, I checked)  at the SGGEE website.

Yes, I am a member but I did not find anything in the SGGEE001r5
database about Kristine Ehmann probably because I did not an
Case Sensitive / Advanced Search. BTW I would think that should
be Case Insensitive.

> August Wilhelm Schmalz is the son of Gottlieb Jakob Schmalz and Luise
> (Netzer). Kristine Katharine Ehmann is the daughter of Johann
> Christian Ehmann and  wife Marianne (Kuppe).  You will find
> grandparents, and some  greatgrandparents, in the database.

I did found August Wilhelm Schmalz but was not sure at that time because
I had only Brezinitz as place of Birth. The Information about Plock I did get
yesterday, but did not find his record in the database again. Can you tell
me why there is no source recorded in the record?

> al muth

Thanks for the Information

Klaus Leiss