[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] unmarried mother

Wkrelease at aol.com Wkrelease at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 20:07:33 PST 2005

I have a suggestion. (I use Family Tree Maker.) My son  has a child by a
woman he did not marry. I did use the mothers name in our  family tree but you
could use...male unknown surname unless the child has  the fathers surname. Then
you could put other in the marriage  information. Add the stepfather as
spouse. It will look like she married twice  but using other for marriage for the
child birth father will show  there was no marriage.

Bev  Carlson
Researching: Swatez (Russia), Krank (Poland), Hershey (Switzerland),  Dunn,
Skillings, Plitman (Russia), Sitnick, Barrish, Alvig (Norway), Endreson
(Norway), Arbus (Lithuania), Trahan, Plass, Liebo (Romania), Buchholz (German),
Szapu (Argentina) . My research site is: _http://tinyurl.com/2g9rh_
(http://tinyurl.com/2g9rh)  and _http://tinyurl.com/2pspn_ (http://tinyurl.com/2pspn)