[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tech question re Family Tree Maker

Lloyd Friedrick lloydfriedrick at telus.net
Sat Feb 26 21:22:27 PST 2005

When I began my family tree research, I made an error in setting up separate
files for my maternal and paternal lineage.

I have just  upgraded my FTW and now I plan to merge these rather large
files.

Is there someone on this list that has had to merge files and would they share
their experience with me and perhaps others.

It seems to me that with the many duplications in my two files, there is bound
to be many areas of conflict in the merging process.

I will appreciate any advice that someone would offer.

lloyd friedrick