[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Furthur to surname WILDEMANN, THIERGARTH

Dan dbuss at pathcom.com
Sun Feb 27 13:05:06 PST 2005

I'm overwhelmed by the response from so many people in so short a time to my
request. Thanks.
I forgot to mention a few things that might help.  My mother, Albertine
WILDEMANN), travelled to Winnipeg on her arrival in Canada 1913, and after
meeting my dad Emil BUSS and their marriage in 1916, they farmed near Morris,
Manitoba.  Her cousin Rose was 17 yrs old and the other cousin Carl was 24
yrs. They also travelled to Winnipeg, but thereafter I don't know what
happened.
By the way, I replied to Carol Gottschalk Burns, and Don Bosse, but AOL
blocked the messages. How do you get past this?
Dan Buss