[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Assistance with translating English>German

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 5 10:38:37 PST 2005

We are currently updating and revising the entire SGGEE website.  As you
may be aware, a large portion of it is available in the German language
(click on the German flag) thanks to the volunteer efforts of Irene Kopetzke.

Our revisions will have some impact on the German material.  Irene is busy
on some other projects right now and is unable to do these changes.

We need one or two volunteers who are fluent in both German and English to
assist us with this.  Computerized translation is not adequate for a
project such as this.

Project:
Translation of a no more than a dozen or so paragraphs (sometimes only
sentences) of changes or additions from English to German PLUS translation
of a complete new page which is not yet in the German language (perhaps
another dozen or so paragraphs).

Requirements:
Have Word or WordPerfect on your computer and the ability to use it.

Criteria:
We will email to you the material in either Word or WordPerfect
format.  You do the translation and return it to us.  In the case of
changes to existing material, we will include the existing German and
English versions along with the English changes.  For new material, we will
only send the English for translation.

Timing:
We would like to finish this part of the project no later than January 21.

If you can help, please respond personally to me rather than via this
mailing list.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca