[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Assistance translating a Russian-Polish birth record from 1874?

Peter Schmaltz pschmaltz at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 12:55:57 PST 2005

I've been researching the Koenig branch of my family, and have tracked many
records down in the Kolo area of Poznan starting in the 1840s and going into
the 1860s thanks to work done by Al Muth and others at SGGEE. Around 1868 the
records for this area switch over to Russian/cyrllic. Using Jack Bowman's
(www3.vistatech.net/~jack/index.htm) website as a primer I've managed to make
some preliminary interpretations of these documents.

But I could use a more expert eye in looking at a birth record to confirm that
it is in fact my great grandmother, Mathilda Koenig. If someone wouldn't mind
taking a look at it for me, please send an email to me at
pschmaltz at earthlink.net and I'll send you an image file of this record. Thanks
in advance for the help.

peter.