[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FHL films covering Police-Srednie (Kolo. Poznan) before 1842?

Peter Schmaltz pschmaltz at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 13:06:59 PST 2005

Thanks to the SGGEE (and Al Muth specifically) I've found many good records
covering the village of Police Srednie/Male in the Kolo area of Poznan from
around 1842 to the 1870s. However I have not been able to find records for
this village prior to 1842. I have looked at some records from Turek, but no
luck.

Does anyone who has worked on records from this region have any suggestions on
FHL films where I would find Kolo & Police Srednie records prior to 1842?

thanks,

peter.